Your Health, Safety & Well-Being is Important to Us
We Want You to Feel Confident About Your Future Travels
That’s why we’ve implemented new health and safety protocols and flexible booking policies for you.
We want you to feel confident with your future travels. That’s why we’ve amended our booking & cancellation policies for travel through December 20, 2022.
Payment due dates are as follows:
- Green Season Reservations – 30 days prior to check-in. A minimum stay of 5 Nights required.
- High Season Reservations – 60 days prior to check-in
- Holiday Season Reservations – 90 days prior to check-in. Minimum stay of 7 Nights required.
Once paid in full, reservations that are cancelled or adjusted will receive a credit with the hotel, valid for use within one year of the original date of stay.
When you see our Health & Safety Seal, rest assured that your room, high-touch, and high-traffic areas have been cleaned and sanitized thoroughly. Our staff have extensive training in:
- The new hygiene standards set by the Government of Costa Rica
- The new hygiene standards set by The World Travel & Tourism Council protocols of Safe Travels in Hospitality