Make Your Way To Santa Teresa
Easy Access From LIR & SJO International Airports
Pasha is located on the shores of Playa Hermosa, on the Nicoya Peninsula of Costa Rica’s Pacific Coast.
Our beachfront estate is just a few kilometers north of the town of Santa Teresa — known for its year-round surfing and down-to-earth vibes.
Let’s Plan Your Arrival
We’re happy to provide you with the best travel options. Click an option below, to see the full details:
- Best option for ultimate speed and privacy
- Fly into your airport of choice: Juan Santamaria International Airport in San Jose (SJO), or Liberia International Airport in Liberia (LIR)
- From (SJO), charter a private helicopter or private plane (40 mins). We are more than happy to arrange a charter flight for you (on Costa Rica Green Airways).
- From (LIB), charter a private helicopter or private plane (25 mins). We are more than happy to arrange a charter flight for you (on Costa Rica Green Airways).
- Land at the Manzanillo Airstrip, a private airport for private charters and helicopters only.
- Your Private Driver will meet you at Manzanillo Airstrip and bring you directly to Pasha (15 mins.)
- Best option if you want to get to Pasha right away
- Fly into Juan Santamaria International Airport (SJO), Costa Rica
- Take a (25 mins.) connecting flight to Tambor Airstrip (TMU). Sansa Airlines offer multiple daily flights to Tambor. These flights depart from a small terminal within walking distance of (SJO)
- Your Private Driver will meet you at Tambor Airstrip and bring you directly to Pasha (60 mins.)
- We’ll gladly assist you with Flight Schedules or Airline Tickets for domestic flights. Just ask us.
- Best and most economical option for Families and large groups, or if you’d prefer to travel in complete comfort
- Approx. 5 hrs total travel time
- Your Private Driver will meet you at Juan Santamaria International Airport (SJO), Liberia International Airport (LIR), or from anywhere else in Costa Rica and bring you directly to Pasha
- You’ll travel in an air-conditioned vehicle with complimentary water and snacks
- Along the way, you’ll cross the Gulf of Nicoya by ferry (90 mins.). Keep your eyes peeled for dolphins as you pass the islands
- Your Private Driver will be happy to make stops along the way for bathroom breaks or photo opportunities
- Best option if you want to drive and see Costa Rica at your own pace
- Our Recommendation: Please consider driving yourself as a last option for reaching Pasha. Highways throughout the country are safe, paved, well-maintained and signposted. However, the road to Santa Teresa is rugged.
- Fly into your airport of choice: Juan Santamaria International Airport (SJO), or Liberia International Airport (LIR)
- From San Jose, rent a car and drive to Santa Teresa (6hrs)
- Or from Liberia, rent a car and drive to Santa Teresa (5hrs)
- Ask us for Driving Instructions and let us know you’ll be driving. We want to be ready for your arrival
- We’ll gladly assist you with your Car Rental from either airports. Just ask us
Which option is best for you? We can help you decide. We can also arrange all your travel within Costa Rica for you — just ask us.
PASHA'S TWO CLASSIC LAND ROVER DEFENDERS, TOP: "BEAUTY" | BOTTOM: "THE BEAST"
Pasha Beachfront Estate
Santa Teresa, Costa Rica
Costa Rica Direct: +(506) 4040-0419
Toll Free US & Canada: 1-844-856-6837